Monday, June 15, 2009

Work in Progress:

A Dark Place of Promise is a novel coming soon from Jennifer Beichner

My current project is a novel called “A Dark Place of Promise” and is about two sisters who are orphaned during the U.S. Civil War after their parents are murdered for spying for the Confederacy. The story is set in Georgia, just before Sherman’s march to the sea. Sisters Rebecca and Sarah must attempt to locate their estranged Uncle, a Captain in the Union Army and find help to make it North to safety before their parents assassin catches up to them.

I am currently editing this book and of course always doing research. I hope to be working with a professional editor my the end of the year.

I have also begun to revisie my manuscript “The Sister Within” from novel format to non-fiction. This one is very close to my heart, my opus, the reason I write but more on that one another time…until then, write on.-JB

1 comment:

Writing Life Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Big Dream - Samantha Mathis "Thing Called Love"