Monday, June 7, 2010

Big Dream

“Big Dream”
Written by Alice Randall/Ralph Murphy
For 1993 Movie “Thing Called Love”

I have a dream of my own, it’s mine and mine alone.
It’s been my friend, since I was just a girl
It has a life, it has a heart, has a soul and it’s a part,
of everything this woman gives the world
And it’s a big dream, big enough to share,
like a rainbow, hanging in the air
and I thank God for making it come true

Makes me think maybe, God’s a woman too
Makes me think maybe God’s a woman too

There’s a full moon tonight and I’m bathing in its light
Naked as the day that I was born
There is no shame beneath this sky, I have kissed the past goodbye
And mended up my broken heart so torn
With a sweet sound, only I can make
and it gets stronger with every breath I take
And it’s all a part of making me feel new

Makes me think maybe, God’s a woman too,
Makes me think maybe God’s a woman too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing Life Play List


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Big Dream - Samantha Mathis "Thing Called Love"